The Kisii Ukulima FOSA Branch will serve 7 counties including Migori, Homabay, Kericho, Nyamira, Bomet & Narok. I urge residents of Kisii County to take advantage and enroll membership as the sacco will provide a wide range of products including trainings and loans to all levels/members of society.
Investors can also invest in Kisii since its a vibrant county, a viable economic hub, whose people have a penchant for development and investment.
The following are some of the benefits members enjoy at the Sacco:
- Savings through shares contribution
- Affordable loan facilities with no negotiation fees
- Payment of attractive dividends on your deposits
- Banking facilities at our front offices, ATM, Mobile Banking
- Education to Members
- Benevolent Fund to assist in writing off outstanding loans and funeral expenses in case of death of a member, spouse or child.
Ukulima Co-operative House, Haile Selassie Avenue, P. O. Box 44071-00100 Nairobi, Tel 0202785000
United Mall, Ground Floor, Wing A, P. O. Box 1378-40100 Kisumu. Tel 057-2020169
Bahman Trust Building, Mikindani Street, P. O. Box 86051-80100 Mombasa, Tel 020-2616972, 041-2312444
Sirikwa Hotel Building, Oloo Street, P. O. Box 6703-30100 Eldoret, Tel 053-2032346
Kenyatta Avenue, Eastern Emporium Building, P. O. Box 992-60100 Embu Tel 068-2231325
Email within Kenya – email@example.com
Email outside Kenya – firstname.lastname@example.org