We should all condemn any acts of hooliganism and intolerance when it comes to political tone and messages. As a right thinking society, there is a tendency by many leaders who as we are approaching the August polls, might or are planning to use youths as their bridge to leadership.
Also due to high polarity of politics and strong hardliners, there must be true leadership and clear minds to steer out of politics.
Also the acts of hooliganism expressed during the President’s visit should be highly condemned and not exercised at any time in the near future. However it might be their constitutional right to picket, and assemble, there must also be genuine reasons for them to do so.
It is not wrong to picket but the reasons to do so must be genuine and the law must be followed to the letter.
- Nyamira county closes Mortuaries, Markets and other social entertainment to fight Covid19 virus
- Let us not pretend that there is no Corona- Bishop tells Christians’ to be vigilant
- Train both private and public medics on how to handle Covid19 emergency cases- government urged
- Church issues New guidelines for Kisii believers
- Work with the Church to fight Corona Virus, state urged