We should all condemn any acts of hooliganism and intolerance when it comes to political tone and messages. As a right thinking society, there is a tendency by many leaders who as we are approaching the August polls, might or are planning to use youths as their bridge to leadership.
Also due to high polarity of politics and strong hardliners, there must be true leadership and clear minds to steer out of politics.
Also the acts of hooliganism expressed during the President’s visit should be highly condemned and not exercised at any time in the near future. However it might be their constitutional right to picket, and assemble, there must also be genuine reasons for them to do so.
It is not wrong to picket but the reasons to do so must be genuine and the law must be followed to the letter.
- Emulate The President by appointing youth to top county posts – Counties Urged
- Work Hard to better your lives in future- Elimu Scholarship students told
- Corruption Must be fought without discrimination- says Maangi
- Us Ambassador McCarter Commends efforts made by Governor Ongwae through devolution
- Olympic Academy opens new center in Kilgoris