We should all condemn any acts of hooliganism and intolerance when it comes to political tone and messages. As a right thinking society, there is a tendency by many leaders who as we are approaching the August polls, might or are planning to use youths as their bridge to leadership.
Also due to high polarity of politics and strong hardliners, there must be true leadership and clear minds to steer out of politics.
Also the acts of hooliganism expressed during the President’s visit should be highly condemned and not exercised at any time in the near future. However it might be their constitutional right to picket, and assemble, there must also be genuine reasons for them to do so.
It is not wrong to picket but the reasons to do so must be genuine and the law must be followed to the letter.
- Let’s join hand to support needy students stakeholders urged as 160 students benefit from Wings to fly In Kisii county .
- Gesami assumes DG roles despite assembly’s rejection, twice.
- Muslims celebrate Eid al Adha at homes due to Covid 19, as Tuana Yaren Foundation boasts them.
- Water vendor unable to pay sh 2 Million to secure discharge of daughter, appeals for help.
- Family full of Joy as Police commander and Okengo Nyambane complete building them houses .