A middle aged man’s lifeless body has been found decomposing few meters from his home days after he went missing in Morara Village, Charachani Sub location Nyamira South Sub County
According to Keera location acting chief Peter Ndirangu, the body of Kevin Ainda Nyaribari was found by children who were collecting firewood in the nearby thicked Monday evening.
“I heard children scream from the forest as I passed by,on inquiring what was a miss, I found the decomposing body which I positively Identified as one Kevin Ainda.He had gone missing from his home on 8th this month”, said Henry Maragia, who reported the incident to the chief.
According to chief Peter Ndirangu, the body had a piece of sisal rope tied on his neck.
- Let’s join hand to support needy students stakeholders urged as 160 students benefit from Wings to fly In Kisii county .
- Gesami assumes DG roles despite assembly’s rejection, twice.
- Muslims celebrate Eid al Adha at homes due to Covid 19, as Tuana Yaren Foundation boasts them.
- Water vendor unable to pay sh 2 Million to secure discharge of daughter, appeals for help.
- Family full of Joy as Police commander and Okengo Nyambane complete building them houses .
Though reports from his Charachani Sub location residents indicated that the man disappeared after committing an indecent act with his neighbor’s goat on 8th December.
The body was moved to Nyamira County referral Hospital mortuary awaiting autopsy.
The incident was confirmed by Nyamira County Commissioner Amos Mariba.