A middle aged man’s lifeless body has been found decomposing few meters from his home days after he went missing in Morara Village, Charachani Sub location Nyamira South Sub County
According to Keera location acting chief Peter Ndirangu, the body of Kevin Ainda Nyaribari was found by children who were collecting firewood in the nearby thicked Monday evening.
“I heard children scream from the forest as I passed by,on inquiring what was a miss, I found the decomposing body which I positively Identified as one Kevin Ainda.He had gone missing from his home on 8th this month”, said Henry Maragia, who reported the incident to the chief.
According to chief Peter Ndirangu, the body had a piece of sisal rope tied on his neck.
- Mongare : Push election to 2024 ,First build the collapsing economy
- Residents set to benefit from Kegati water Project, receive water tanks .
- Matatu sector on the spot for ignoring guidelines to curb spread of COVID19.
- EQUITY RECOGNIZED AMONG THE BEST BANKS GLOBALLY
- County, national Government join hands to fight terrorism.
Though reports from his Charachani Sub location residents indicated that the man disappeared after committing an indecent act with his neighbor’s goat on 8th December.
The body was moved to Nyamira County referral Hospital mortuary awaiting autopsy.
The incident was confirmed by Nyamira County Commissioner Amos Mariba.