The search for the body of a prisoner who escaped and threw himself in River Gucha is ongoing.
Jeremiah Obonka was swept away after he was over powered while trying to escape.
This is after an Ogembo Law court found him guilty over cattle theft and charged him for the offence by giving him a probation sentence.
Jeremiah later escaped when he was assigned on duty by the probation officer and the police officer in the court premises, this is when he ran downstream river Gucha and started swimming.
Kisii county commander Mr Jebel Nere confirmed that.
- Let’s join hand to support needy students stakeholders urged as 160 students benefit from Wings to fly In Kisii county .
- Gesami assumes DG roles despite assembly’s rejection, twice.
- Muslims celebrate Eid al Adha at homes due to Covid 19, as Tuana Yaren Foundation boasts them.
- Water vendor unable to pay sh 2 Million to secure discharge of daughter, appeals for help.
- Family full of Joy as Police commander and Okengo Nyambane complete building them houses .
- Nasa alliance has outlived its purpose Says ANC leaders as they call for walkout .