The search for the body of a prisoner who escaped and threw himself in River Gucha is ongoing.
Jeremiah Obonka was swept away after he was over powered while trying to escape.
This is after an Ogembo Law court found him guilty over cattle theft and charged him for the offence by giving him a probation sentence.
Jeremiah later escaped when he was assigned on duty by the probation officer and the police officer in the court premises, this is when he ran downstream river Gucha and started swimming.
Kisii county commander Mr Jebel Nere confirmed that.
- Senate’s PIAC Committee fails to inspect projects in Nyamira.
- Journalist hailed as Elders condemn the killings of other scribes.
- Campaign peacefully Politicians told, ahead of Bonchari By- election
- Report Objectively Journalist Advised.
- Directors report to empty stations.
- Man torches neighbor’s cow over milk.