The search for the body of a prisoner who escaped and threw himself in River Gucha is ongoing.
Jeremiah Obonka was swept away after he was over powered while trying to escape.
This is after an Ogembo Law court found him guilty over cattle theft and charged him for the offence by giving him a probation sentence.
Jeremiah later escaped when he was assigned on duty by the probation officer and the police officer in the court premises, this is when he ran downstream river Gucha and started swimming.
Kisii county commander Mr Jebel Nere confirmed that.
- Stay firm and defend the boundaries of our country Senator ongeri tells president Uhuru
- Posta inks Ksh72 million deal to boost e-commerce.
- Crack the Whip on illegal Courier Operators Mucheru
- Stop hiking fares Drivers and conductors urged as schools reopen
- Mp gets critics over fund drives in his constituency.
- IEBC targets 200,000 new voters in Kisii county .