University and college students have been challenged to work hard in academics so that they can better the future of the nation.
Addressing Bonchari university students association (BUSA), Kisii county Deputy Governor Joash Maangi said that youths are in better better position of changing the nation hence advising them embrace education by working hard
The Deputy Governor who attended inauguration of new BUSA leaders also challenged them to give education initiatives a priority for their benefit.
“I would like to advice you that it’s your time as youths you focus on academics which is the only weapon which will, better your future “Said Deputy governor
At the same time he told them to use integrity in their leadership since no one knows that one day they will be in top positions once they finish school.
- Students reject to apply bursaries online citing their data will not be safe.
- Meeting of Raila , Ongwae and CS Matiangi is a good gesture.
- Summary of COVID-19 Updates by Cs kagwe.
- Questions as couple is burnt to death in mysterious fire in Kisii
- Maangi believes he has all it takes to be the next Governor of Kisii county.
DG also advised youths to stay away from corruption which has affected many counties and raise alarm as watchdogs where necessary.
” We want to fight corruption with all our efforts possible. We don’t want a situation where you are asked to bribe in favor of any job, ” noted Maangi
Moses Omweri the chairperson BUSA hailed Maangi and promised to make sure challenges facing youths are addressed for the better future of young generation.